Sunday 15 January 2017

January Glossy Box 2017


It's that time of the month again...no that time, glossy box time haha! When I first held this months box I got excited because it felt heavy and I love it when it feels heavy because you know it's going to be a good box.
This month I feel was aimed to pamper yourself as there is a lot of skin care products in it and with it being January and everyone is making an effort to start off the New Year by being healthy and making New Year resolutions then I think this box is perfect for starting off the year.
This box contained 5 products, 4 of which are full size!

VITAMASQUES - Manuka Honey Face Mask

"This Korean mask is made with extracts of nourishing manuka honey and the triple layer sheet technology - a Korean innovation - makes for unbeatable absorption."
I feel sheet masks are definitely the new thing right now. I've received I think 3 within the last 4 boxes I've had. I'm not complaining though because I prefer these to face masks you have to apply to your face yourself. I guess that comes to down to laziness but the sheet masks are just a lot quicker and easier to put on. I'm excited to try this and I like the sound of the manuka honey.

              RRP / £3.99                                    Shop / vitamasques.com             
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNANI - Illuminate Milk Cleanser

"This gentle cleansing milk is based on nutritious natural oils, which purify and protect your skin by removing impurities including makeup, leaving it soft and recharged."

This is what was making the box feel heavy and I was very impressed with the size of it. I need to get into the habit of using cleansers to take my makeup off rather than again being lazy and just using makeup wipes. This sounds really nice and rather than being a water based cleanser, I like the sound of it being a milk one. It's a bit expensive though so I don't think I would purchase this myself.

RRP / £14.00                                   Shop / comprarcosmetica.es
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NIP+FAB - Kale Fix Moisturiser

"A superfood powerhouse of kale, watercress and almond oil. This moisturiser enriches skin and protects it against external aggressors, from pollution to stress, while concentrated aloe vera and shea butter help to sooth and smooth skin."

I love receiving new moisturisers to try as I have quite dry skin so I moisturise every day. I've never tried any products from the Nip+Fab brand but I've heard it's a really good brand so I was really happy to receive something to try! I'm not too keen on the smell of this as it does smell like kale but I'm not going to let that put me off. This isn't full size however it is a very good size of sample.

RRP / £19.95                                        Shop / nipandfab.com         
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPA TO YOU - Konjac Sponge
  

"Made from 100% pure, natural and organic konjac plant fibre, this cleansing sponge is unbelievably soft and gentle. It's ideal for deep cleansing, moisturising and exfoliating skin."

I've never seen anything like this before so I'm very intrigued to try it. I've not got much to say about it sorry.

              RRP / £7.99                                     Shop / spatoyou.com             
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BALM - Meet Matt(e) Trimony Single Eyeshadow
   

"This is one eyeshadow you'll want by your side for special occasions. In one of two seasonal aubergine hues, the velvety smooth texture, triple-milled formula and true colour payoff mean you can use it wet or dry. Matt(e) will never let you down."

I like the colour of this and yes it does feel very smooth. At first because on the leaflet which comes with the box listing all products in the box it says this is full size I thought it was £34 for this tiny eyeshadow and I about had a heart attack. I've since understood it means this is the size of the eyeshadow which is in the palette so you're getting a full size eyeshadow but as a sample....does that make sense? Haha probably not!


        RRP / £34.00 for palette                                  Shop / theBalm.com            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is everything I received in the January Glossy Box and I can't wait for the February Valentines Day edition :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment