Wednesday 4 January 2017

Disney Postcards by Hungry Designs


If you are a huge Disney fan like myself then you will love these gorgeous prints designed by Amanda Whitelaw from Hungry Designs. My friend went to Australia last year and whilst she was there she posted a photo on her Instagram of Amanda's stall at comic con. I about died when I saw it! I then realised that Ainslie knew Amanda and was actually staying with her.
I noticed it was all Disney themed and straightaway I messaged Ainslie saying "Why have you never told me about this before?? Her stuff is amazing!!" haha! She messaged me back saying she has an Etsy store so I immediately had a look and straightaway started adding items to my basket. I then thought, why not just give Ainslie money and then she can bring them back with her to save money on postage. Amanda very kindly gifted all of these to me which I am so grateful for so thank you very much Amanda if you are reading this :). 

My favourites are her post cards. They are so adorable and there are so many to choose from, it was very difficult! She also has bigger versions which are A4 size, she makes the most gorgeous broaches which would make any outfit look so cute and she has non Disney related designs as well.

The following designs are the ones I chose and please note that I put them all in frames, they don't come with them. I just think it makes them look even more gorgeous and I plan to put them on my wall in my bedroom. I wanted the Marie from the Aristocats postcard as well but she was sold out of that one at the time so I will definitely be putting in a order for it at some point along with some other ones!

Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Drink Me - Mini Alice in a Bottle

Bambi

Teacup Repunzel

Enchanted Rose - Beauty and the Beast

Hunter Belle - Beauty and the Beast

Please head on over to her Etsy shop and take a look at her amazing work. She also has Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so make sure to go follow her.


By the way did I mention I'm going to DisneyLand Paris in March? Ahhhhh so excited!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! She is seriously talented! I can see how it would be hard to pick a favourite.

    Jenn
     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are adorable =] I have to get one

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete