Sunday 20 November 2016

November Glossybox 2016


This months Glossybox is a good one. I'm gonna use more or less all of the products so yeah overall it's a good one! There's also a different range of products in this months box from skincare and haircare to make-up so that's always good rather than getting lots from the same range.
There's a few brands in this box which I've never heard of before so it's always good to try something new and I'm excited to do just that.

Wilkinson Sword - Quattro for Woman Raspberry Rain Disposable Razors

"When the tights come off, you don't want to be caught out! This trio of disposable razors have 4 blades, a pivoting head that glides over the curves of legs and subtly-scented raspberry handles. Ensure a super-close shave and silky skin by exfoliating beforehand, softening stubble with warm water and moisturising afterwards to hydrate skin."

I was pleased to see these in this months box actually because I'll admit I don't tend to buy more luxurious razors, I just by cheap ones and so I like seeing products like this in my box because I know I'm going to like it. 
I like the sound of these and I like how the handles are raspberry scented! Mmm! 

           RRP / £5.69 for 3                       Shop / buy.wilkinson-sword.co.uk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruby Professional - Large Tapered Blending Brush


"The cruelty-free bristles are soft but firm, making it both a versatile professional eye tool - use it to shade and blend around the eye - and a handy precision contouring brush for small areas of the face."

I'm happy to see a makeup brush in this months box as it's something I don't have enough of. I've never heard of the brand Ruby but this brush is nice and really soft! I've used it already for blending highlighter just under my eye brow and on my nose and it felt so nice on my skin.

RRP / €8                                      Shop / shopruby.ie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
De Bruyere Beaute - Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07


"The long-lasting creamy formula and jumbo pencil shape make it a doddle to apply: simply glide the shimmering highly pigmented eye colour along the lashes or all over the eye lid."

The colour of this eye pencil is stunning! Glossybox have described it as a khaki-grey colour but I would say it's more of a champagne colour and so I think the name "Bubble" is perfect for it! I've also used this already and I feel it applied and blended really well. Such a lovely eye pencil.

              RRP / €15                                 Shop / debruyerebeaute.com/fr        

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonogen - Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray

"A salon blow dry in a bottle. This fine mist instantly thickens and volumises, making hair feel big and bouncy. The formula contains strengthening keratin and soothing niacinamide to help care for your scalp. Spray onto dry or damp hair from root to tip and give it a quick blast with a hair dryer to boost the thickening heat-activated proteins."

My hair is quite thick anyway so I don't know if I'll use this or not. It does say it helps give your hair some volume which my hair does lack of so maybe this would be good for my hair so yeah I might just give this a go and see what happens.

         RRP / £9.95 for 100ml                          Shop / nanogen.com    
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
111Skin - Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask

"The ultimate pre-party pick-me-up with instant results. Boasting a series of techy skin credentials, this mask is like a second skin, instantly locking in moisture and allowing the three key ingredients to get to work; arbutin to brighten, silk amino acids to condition and centella asiatica to stimulate collagen production. Remove the protective film and place it over skin after cleansing, leaving it on for a good 20 minutes or more!"

Wow, a lot of words I don't know haha! I love receiving face masks especially when they are the sheet ones! I received one in my September Glossybox and I loved it! It left my skin feeling amazing so I can't wait to try this one and I believe the sheet is actually gold which is just really cool!

              RRP / £20                                       Shop / 111skin.com       

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  
 They also included a little chocolate which was a nice little bonus! What did you think of this months box? I also apologise for the quality of my photos! This was in day light believe it or not but with it being quite dull recently this was the best I could do :(

        

No comments:

Post a Comment