Wednesday 14 October 2015

Review: EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion


As mentioned in my Florida Haul blog post, I had no idea EOS had other products other than their well known lip balms so when I came across this hand lotion, I was really excited to try it!
I like their lip balms however I do think they are a bit over rated and nothing more special than any other lip balm and so when I seen this hand lotion I knew I was going to like this more as I prefer things like this!


First of all the packaging is so cute and is a good size which fits nicely in my handbag without taking up too much room. Secondly, the smell is amazing! This one is Berry Blossom which really does smell like berries and flowers together and lasts a good while once applied. And thirdly, the price. This was only $1.99 which I was quite shocked at as I would expect it to be more around the $4 mark. 


With hand lotions/creams there is nothing more horrible than it taking ages to absorb into your hands and then leaving your hands feeling greasy. This one doesn't do either of those things. It rubs in quickly leaving your hands feeling nice and smooth.


I'm not sure if EOS do this hand lotion in different fragrances as this was the only one I came across so let me know if they do please!

No comments:

Post a Comment