Tuesday 22 September 2015

Florida Haul


Hello everyone! I am back from being away on holiday for the past 2 weeks. I was in Orlando, Florida with my partner and we had the best time ever! I plan on writing a blog post about our time there along with lots of pictures but for now I thought I would do a shopping haul of all the goodies I bought on my adventure!

A little disclaimer, I am not bragging in any way I am just simply sharing with you what I bought as these kind of posts/videos are my favourite to read/watch. I worked hard to save my money for this holiday and I am so grateful I was able to buy what I did. 

Okay, time to stop yapping and get on to the good bit, enjoy! 


I went a bit crazy on the hand sanitizers from Bath & Body works but I just couldn't resist them! I bought more than this however they were gifts for people.
Bath & Body works had a deal on these which was 5 for $6 or 10 for $10 which I thought was so good! I love the smell of all of them however Black Cherry is definitely my favie!

                         

                         

                         



I obviously had to buy something from the new Harry Potter part of Universal Studios and I think these cups are the coolest cups I've ever seen! Haha!


           

One of my favourite films is Jurassic Park so I had to get a t-shirt!! I love it! And of course I had to get a Minnie Mouse one too!


This is one of those little things you put on top of the ariel on your car. I used to have a daisy on my car but unfortunately someone stole mine so hopefully no one steals this one! It's so cool!!


How cute are these?? I couldn't resist them! They are little Mickey Mouse birth stone earrings! I love them so much!


Now when you go to Disney World you HAVE to buy a pair of mouse ears. I was looking so forward to getting my pair it was the first thing I did when we got to Disney's Magic Kingdom. They have so many different ones as well but I just stuck to the original ones :)

            

I know, I know....all the way to Florida and I buy more Yankee Candles but I couldn't resist the absolute bargain I got!! Haha! We went to the Premium Outlets which were awesome and that's where I found the Yankee Candle shop! They had tons and tons of candles and because it's an outlet they obviously had old scents e.g. Christmas. They were doing a deal which was buy 4 large jar candles for $44. They are £19.99 for one jar here in the UK!!! But....when I spent $30 or more I received 15% off so it was even less! Such a bargain! We bought another two but those were presents for both our mums :)


I don't really have a good pair of trainer like shoes so I wanted to treat myself to some and I have always fancied a pair of Vans. I love the ones I found and love love LOVE the colour! :D

          


Any special date i.e Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day my boyfriend always buys me a Disney Character from the John Shore collection and I absolutely love them! When I walked into one of the cheap gift shops on International Drive I was so excited to see they had loads of them! I couldn't resist! I know it might seem like it takes the special thing away from when my boyfriend buys me them but it will still be so special to me! I want to collect them all haha!
I may do a separate blog post showing my collection.


I also bought this amazing mug but it broke in my suitcase :( I am totally gutted! It was Chip from Beauty and The Beast! I was looking forward to having a good cup of tea out of it :(


I found this in Target (yep I went to Target! I couldn't help it haha) and I had no idea EOS did other products other than their lip balms so I was excited to try it! It's a hand lotion and it smells amazing! It was also really cheap at only $1.99! I might do a review on this.

   

           

I have always had Mint Candy Apple on my wish list and since I was holiday I decided to treat myself to it! I can't wait to wear it!
We also went to Florida Mall for some shopping and the first thing I came across were the two OPI nail polishes reduced to only $2.85 each! Such a bargain!


Hersheys Kisses are my ultimate fave American chocolate so I had to bring some bags of them home! Mmmm can't wait to eat them all #fatty.


Speaking of chocolate we also made a trip into the Lindt chocolate shop at one of the outlets and again....couldn't resist! I spent $30 for 100 of these!! I know that might sound like a lot of money but when you compare the price to a box of these here in the UK then that was such a bargain and it was so much fun getting to choose my own and fill the bag :D


I have to say I was quite disappointed with Victorias Secrets as I couldn't see anything I liked and even their Pink store as well wasn't very good. I went back before we had to leave and came across a great deal which was 5 pairs of pants for $27.50. Each pair cost $10.50 so it was a great deal! I love the colours I got.


And last but not least, my favourite purchase of the holiday....my Michael Kors bag and purse. This was also an absolute bargain! I also got this at the outlet so that's why it was a bargain. I would never have just gone in to a Michael Kors shop that wasn't an outlet and bought one of these at the full price. 
The offer was 40% off everything apart from their clothes. I also had a coupon book which had an extra 20% off when I spent a certain amount of money. For this bag and purse I spent $236 in total which works out at about £157!! 
So in my eyes it was a no brainer and a total steal!

I hope you liked everything I bought as much as I do!

Thanks for reading :)


2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this post - you bought so much! I'm totally jealous of the MK bag :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Glad you enjoyed it :) I know I think I went a little over the top :P xoxo

      Delete