Monday 20 October 2014

Lush Wishlist

                  Lush Wishlist


  1. Snow Fairy Shower Gel - £3.75
  2. The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar - £3.25
  3. Magic Wand Re-usable Bubble Bar - £5.25
  4. Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar - £2.95
  5. Butterbear Bath Bomb - £1.95
  6. Wizard Bubble Bar - £3.25
  7. The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar - £3.25
Whenever I used to walk passed Lush in the shopping centre I would always hold my nose because I couldn't stand the smell of it. Now I love it! I actually have never tried any batch products from Lush which is shocking I know, but after seeing their Christmas range this year I need to get me some! These are a few from the range (some not Christmassy) that I want to try. I love the idea of the bubble bars as you can use as little or as much as you want to which most of these are but also the bear bath bomb looks amazing!
Do you have any Lush favourites? 
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these! Especially the Christmas Hedgehog, he is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think the hedgehog and the bear are the ones I want the most! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I had a bit of a LUSH haul at the weekend. I picked up the Snow Fairy shower gel as well as a few other bits and pieces... Love all of your picks though and I wish I'd picked up the Butterbear and the Christmas Hedgehog!! xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw cool, is the shower gel nice? Yeah the Butterbear and Christmas Hedgehog are the two I want the most! xoxo

      Delete
  3. everything looks so gorgeous.. I don't really buy from Lush since I'm not into bathing and their products are too expensive.. maybe when I get my own place, I'll start taking baths...

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same as you but now I'm totally a bath person haha! xoxo

      Delete
  4. you left a comment on my blog yesterday so i thought i would have to come and see yours. such a cute design. snow fairy shower gel is amazing. i even use it in the bath alongside bath bombs and bath melts. im yet to try the hedgehog, but he looks really cute so i may have to purchase him on friday :) xxx

    sammy
    http://lambarini.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I've never tried Snow Fairy before so must get it at some point! Yeah the hedgehog is so cute! xoxo

      Delete
  5. most, if not all lush products are my fav! love their products. great picks

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE lush sooo much! My favourite is the melting marshmallow from lush Xx
    Lovely wishlist there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm going to the Lush Christmas Launch event tonight so I'm def gonna pick some up! xoxo

      Delete