Tuesday 10 June 2014

Magazine Freebie #4

                            
Hey peeps! This months freebie is from the July edition of Marie Claire featuring the gorgeous Abbey Clancy. This magazine contains a Cîate mini nail polish set worth £10! The magazine itself is only £2.50!! Another amazing bargain! I love the cîate nail polishes but are in with the more expensive nail polishes that I would buy unless they were on offer. 
The comes with one coloured polish and the other one has the little beads where after you've used the coloured one you dip your nail in the beads and it creates a gorrrrgeous look.
I've never tried the beads before so can't wait to give them a go! It's gonna be messy though!

           

On the back of the mag it had all the colours you can get but these 2 sets were the only ones left in the Tesco I was in and to be honest I feel very lucky to get the purple one as it's soooooo pretty!! 
Colours from left to right are:
  • Ice Queen
  • Sugar Plum
  • Teardrop Treasure
  • Ivory Queen.
I love doing these posts because I find something so good I just can't wait to share it with you! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you could get a free ciate with a magazine! I would have bought every magazine too! I love ciate, but it's too expensive...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it either! xoxo

      Delete
  2. How have I not seen this yet?! Need!! Such a bargain!

    Kirstie
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah get them! I managed to grab the rest! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is amazing, such a bargain. I'm a big fan of Ciate, their polishes are awesome :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had only tried one before these and yeah they're great! xoxo

      Delete