Monday 23 June 2014

June Glossy Box 2014 - Summer Edition

                         

Hey peeps, hope your Monday is a good one! It's time for my June glossy box! I received this the week it was despatched but I've been away from home so haven't had the chance to do a blog post on it so here it is now! :)
Before I start I just wanna say that I am getting more and more disappointed and I think it's time to unsubscribe for good. It's just annoying how this box and last box has makeup in it and I wont use it so it's just a waste. However, I am due a free box next month as I've collected enough glossy dots so there will be a July box and then we'll see :P.


Nailgirls - 3 in 1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener
"This new longer lasting top coat combines the perfect base and nail hardener in one easy to use product."
I don't own a top coat nail polish so this was quite good to receive although when I saw a nail polish I was quite disappointed as it wasn't coloured but hey ho it's good to have I suppose.
Application - " Apply the nail hardener and allow it to dry before applying your favourite colour. Allow that layer to dry before applying a final top coat."
Full size - £13.50 for 15ml                Shop at - www.nailgirls.co.uk


Got2b - Rise 'n shine soufflé    
"Create stand-out styles with textured volume and silky shine without weighing your hair down thanks to this innovative, multi-benefit styling product. The jasmine infused fragrance provides the ultimate finish for unforgettable hair!"
This is probably what I'm most excited about. It looks like a strawberry moose yoghurt haha and it smells soooo good! I look forward to try this!
Application - "Rub a small amount of the soufflé between your palms, work through the lengths of dry hair and style as desired. For an extra boost apply a little extra to your finger tips and work into the roots, lifting as you style."
Full size - £4.07 for 100ml                           Shop at - www.superdrug.com


Teeez Trend Cosmetics - Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush
"This premium quality brush allows you to apply powder and cream eye shadow with ease. A make-up brush essential for your kit."
This will just sit in a drawer :( Don't get me wrong it's such a nice brush, so pretty :)
Application - "Dab the product and glide effortlessly and smoothly along the eyelid area. Clean the brush regularly to avoid product build up."
Full size - €19                                                Shop at - www.nelly.com


Roger&Gallet - Fleur de Figuier discovery ritual Shower Cream, Body Lotion and Eau Fraîche Fragrance
"Created by renowned perfumer Francis Kurkdijan, these fruit-floral and fig inspired scents allow your senses to take a break reminiscent of a walk through a Mediterranean garden."
These look really nice but just wish the samples were a bit bigger.
Application - "Cleanse yourself with the shower cream, replenish your body's moisture with the body cream and dab yourself with the fragrance for an all over irresistible scent."
Full size - Eau Fraiche £32 for 100ml, Body Lotion £13 for 200ml, Shower Cream £9.50 for 200ml.


So Susan Cosmetics - Concealer Quad
"Formulated with virgin marula oil, this compact quad can be used to cover minor blemishes and imperfections. It's lightweight formula makes it ideal for summer. To create a flawless looking complexion, use the quad as an all-in-one contouring kit."
Not for me :(
Application - "Dot over the desired area and blend in gently until full coverage is achieved."
Full size - £20                                                 Shop at  - www.sosusan.com


Wow you guys must think I'm a right moan haha! It's just I should be received products that I would actually use...isn't that what our survey is for? I understand that they can't make individual boxes for everyone but at least throw in a couple of products that I'd actually use! :P Let's hope my free box is a good one!
xoxo      






4 comments:

  1. I've just got the got 2 b shine souffle. It smells amazing!
    I've never had anything like it before so can't wait to try it.
    Everything else looks great too
    xx
    https://www.bloglovin.com/dreamsofnewyork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! Can't wait to give it a try! xoxo

      Delete
  2. aah shame when you're not totally sold on the products!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete