Saturday 17 May 2014

May Glossy Box 2014 - 50 Years Of Superdrug

                              

Hey! If you're wondering what happened to my April glossy box post well I was a noob and lost my purse when I was on a night out so when the payment was due for that month I hadn't got my new bank card through so didn't have a method of payment to pay for it so I cancelled my subscription with glossybox. I told myself that I wasn't going to subscribe again since I've moved in with my boyfriend and now have bills to pay for but I couldn't resist!! Hahaha! So yeah, I subscribed again and now it's gone up to £13.95 a month which was a bit of a bummer but never mind. 
I was excited to see that this month they were collaborating with someone, and that someone just happened to be Superdrug! In my last post I wrote about Superdrug being 50 years old and they had some products that were brought out specifically for it. 
I'm not overly excited about the contents in my box as I received 2 make up items and I don't wear make up which makes me think they don't actually pay attention to the beauty profile they get you to fill out. However, there are 4 full sizes, 1 sample sized and 2 bonus samples. Anyways....here's what I got :)

Blowpro - After blow strong hold finishing spray
"Don't let the English weather make your hair-don't with blowpro's strong hold finishing spray. It conditions while it sets to provide you with a super woman-esque super-hold on your hair."
I'm quite excited about this one actually so can't wait to try this! This is a sample size.
Application - "Keeping the can 6-8 inches away from your hair, spray evenly acorss your style keeping the can in constant motion."
Full size - £11.99 for 283ml                              Shop at - www.superdrug.com

B. Complete Long-lasting Nail Polish 
"B.Complete provides intense colour with a high shine finish and has a wide brush providing a smooth and quick professional finish."
Was very happy to see a nail polish in the box as I love nail polish but this colour has probably got to be the worst colour ever! I wont use this! I've already received one of these nail polishes and it was in a great pink colour and I loved it.
Application - "Apply two coats of your favourite colour over B. First Base Coat. Allow time to dry between each coat."
Full size - £4.99 for 8ml                                     Shop at - www.superdrug.com

Scholl - Velvet Smooth Overnight Mask
"This night mask hydrates for up to 24 hours to give you soft beautiful feet while you sleep."
Meh....I might use this :P
Application - "Apply and massage onto clean, dry feet before going to bed and leave to work through the night. No rinsing required."
Full size - £7.99 for 60ml                                   Shop at - www.superdrug.com

I Love Cosmetics - Strawberries & Milkshake Shinner & Shine Lip Gloss
"Feel scrumptious with a burst of fresh strawberries and smooth yummy milkshake."
Wont use this as I don't like lip glosses! It does smell amazing though!
Application - "Smooth on to add a shimmery summer look to your lips."
Full size - £1.29 for 15ml                                    Shop at - www.superdrug.com

Collection - Bronze Glow Mosaic
"Get an all-year round natural-looking tan with a sweep of Bronze Glow Mosaic. Add a sunkissed shimmer of colour to highlight the face and body and add contouring to cheeks and collar bones."
Will not use this such a waste :(
Application - "After applying your foundation base, sweep a bronzing brush over the powder and tap the excess on the back of your hand. Sweep the bronzer over the cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin for a natural finish."
Full size - £2.99                                                    Shop at - www.superdrug.com

Garnier - Oil Beauty Lotion
"Infused with argan, macademia, almond and rose oil the Oil Beauty Lotion helps replenish the skin with moisture and reinforce its barrier function to prevent it from feeling dry, leaving your skin feeling softer and silky-smooth."
This sounds really good so will def try this out although it's only a foil packet which will only last one try.
Full size - £4.99 for 250ml                                   Shop at - www.superdrug.com

Ghost Fragances - Eclipse
"Capturing the warm energy of the sun, Ghost Eclipse evokes feelings of carefree abandon. Get lost in the moment and lift our spirits with this intoxicating and addictive fruity-floral fragrance."
This smells sooooo nice! I love Ghost perfumes!
Full size - £33 for 50ml                                         Shop at - www.superdrug.com

Are you subscribed to glossybox?? Let me know what you think of this months box! :D
xoxo       


4 comments:

  1. Bummer you got things that you weren't really interested in, that's never good! I'm loving some of the limited edition products Superdrug bought up, I put a post up on my blog about some of their products too :)

    Vicky xxx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sucks! Cool I'll have a look at it! Thanks for reading my post :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. That's a shame you were sent things that weren't of use to you! I love the idea of GlossyBox though, love trying new things! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's just annoying! :( You should try it! You can unsubscribe at any time you want...don't let my opinion put you off as everyone is different and other people might have loved this months! xoxo

      Delete