Monday 10 March 2014

TAG - Blog Your Heart Out





Hello! Hope your Monday has been a good one! The gorgeous Corrie over at corriearnold.blogspot.co.uk has tagged me in the "Blog your heart out" tag so here I go :).



1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?

For the past 5 years I have been a big fan of Shaytards on YouTube which then has lead me to watching videos by beauty gurus such as Zoella, ThatsHeart, Tanya Burr etc. Since watching these amazing people I have taken a great interest in the YouTube world but I don't have the confidence to make videos. I came across Tumblr one day and started posting pictures and things that I found interesting. I loved doing this but still didn't find it was the right place to be for a more serious blog. This is when a friend of mine introduced me to Blogger and Bloglovin and here I am today :).


2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?

I obviously try to choose things to blog about which I think people would like to read about but of course I wanted to make sure it was something that I would want to write about. I do like the beauty side to it but since I don't wear make up and wouldn't know the first thing about it I try to stick to more nail polish and other beauty related things. I just try to blog about anything really and try to look at it from my point of view - would I want to read this? Does that make sense?


3. What is something most people don't know about me?

This is actually a hard question because I can't think of anything :( I guess being a blogger is one of them? I've not really told my friends and family about me being a blogger apart from my boyfriend. I'm not sure why I haven't, maybe because I don't want them reading it and thinking I'm a noob (haha) however my boyfriend is so supportive of it and I love that!


4. What three words describe your style?

Ermm again I'm not too sure....trendy, quirky annnnnnnd girly? haha I'm sorry I'm so bad at this!


5. What do you love to do when you are not blogging?

I love to dance! I have done since I was very young. I love spending time with my friends and boyfriend. Going to the cinema is also a fave of mine!


Did I do okay? Haha I'm not very good at tags :P I tag:




Let me know when you've done yours! :) xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, thanks for replying!:) I haven't told anyone in my life except my boyfriend that I blog either. The thought of my family and friends reading what I write cringes me out a lil haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? It's weird that we don't want the closest people to us read what we love writing about yet we let complete strangers read it! Haha! Thanks for tagging me! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! Will try and do it if I get the time :)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love this tag!
    X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a nice one to do. Feel free to do it if you like :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me lovely, I did this tag last week if you want to have a read :)

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete