Tuesday 4 March 2014

Nails Inc. Lucky Dip!

I am super dooper excited to share with you lovely people my absolute BARGAIN I found!! So as you all know I am a nail polish addict and I just can't get enough of buying more. In the UK we have a website called Wowcher which is the same as Groupon where you get sent all these different kind of deals that are on at the time. I woke up to one from Wowcher with this AMAZING deal for Nails Inc. The deal was buy a lucky dip of 7 nail polishes for £19.99, 10 for £24.99 or 15 for £29.00. These nail polishes are normall £11.00 each which you know that I would never ever ever buy a nail polish at that price! So I could not pass up the chance on this amazing-ness. I was originally gonna go for the 10 for £24.99 but then thought "for an extra £4.00 you can get another 5!!!" so I thought screw it lets go for it! For £29.00 I got...wait for it.....£165.00 worth of nail polishes which means I saved £131.00! That is cray-zeeeee. Postage was £3.95 which I didn't mind paying and the order didn't take long to come at all! 

The package was wrapped in lovely Nails Inc. paper and came with a free Kinder Bueno nom! I also put a little message in for myself saying "Happy Birthday to me!" since it's my birthday next week and wanted to treat myself haha! They each came individually wrapped in bubble wrap which was nice of them to do.

          

From left to right we have:
  • Seven Dials
  • Holland Park Gardens
  • Boltons Place
  • Hampstead Gardens
  • Little Chester Street
  • Leonard Street
  • St. John's Wood
  • St Mark's Square
  • Hyde Park Crescent
  • Kensington Mall
  • Wardour Street
  • Bruton Mews
  • Notting Hill Carnival (my fave out of them)
  • Langham Place
  • New Cavendish Street
I'm thinking of doing a separate post of swatches of them all as I don't want this one to be so long and full of pictures, don't want to bore you y'know? If you'd like to see me do swatches of them then please feel free to let me know in the comments. Have any caught your eye?
xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. What a bargain!! And you got such amazing colours too! :)
    I got a lucky dip from them last summer and was so impressed!
    You've got a new follower here lovely!!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so impressed and happy with the colours I got as there's always that doubt you have about not getting good colours. Thank you so much xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wowza what a great deal never tried Nails Inc!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it! You should try them but look out for deals! Magazines sometimes give them away for free which I recently found too which was amazing! Def worth a try but not worth the £11 :P Hope this helps :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow that is AMAZING!
    Very lucky. Well done for not passing the opportunity ;)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I realllllly don't need anymore nail polishes but I can't resist a bargain like that! My boyfriend is gonna kill me! :P xoxo

      Delete
  4. That's a crazy incredible deal!!

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete