Wednesday 13 November 2013

My top 6 bargains

Hellooooo! I've recently been introduced to a website called www.justfor5pounds.com where everything on the website is £5. I had a look to see if the clothes were any good and I actually came across a few nice things! So below I have put together my 6 favourite clothing items I came across to let you see :) This isn't necessarily an autumn/fall post I just thought I'd add the little leaves to picture cause I thought it was cute :P.


1. Leopard print bodycon dress -  So I dunno if I've mentioned before that I have a thing for leopard print. I just absolutely love it and think it's amazing so when I seen this on the website I was like wowweeeee and it's only £5!!! However I don't really tend to buy bodycon dresses as I think I look awful in them but I loved this.
2. Embroidered daisy cut out dress - This little dress is adorable! I love how the top has the embroidered detailing and then the bottom part looks like it will be floaty. I also have a thing for cut outs in a dress as I think it is so flattering and quite sexy to show a bit of skin. Love this!
3. Pink polkadot playsuit - This playsuit is cute! It would be great for summer time for taking on holiday or just wearing when it's sunny with a cute pair of sandals. You can also wear it with a pair of tights when it's a bit chilly outside and wear a baggy cardigan with it.
4. Black velvet skater dress - This has got to be my favourite out of all my picks. I love velvet dresses! I am so going to buy this cause really....£5....come on that's just amazing! Every time I've gone to buy a velvet dress from missguided they were always out of stock or never had my size so lets hope that's not the case on this website!
5. Soft knitted bobble hat - Eeeee I love this hat!! If only I suited hats :( I might just have to "man up" and just get it and wear it as it's hat weather now and it looks soooo cosy! Love this colour too especially for this time of year.
6. Suede platform wedges - And last but not least.....these shoes! Look at them! They look gorge! And the colour....so nice, and again especially for this time of year. These would look great with the black velvet dress and for £5 they are such a bargain!! I dunno how comfy they would be but it's worth the £5 to find out and give them a try.

So that's it for this post. I hope you enjoyed and maybe found something that you like? You should head on over to the website and see what other bargains you can find. Let me know in comments what is your favourite and why :) xoxo


4 comments:

  1. These prices are amazing! I love that velvet skater dress, I'm trying to find one in a royal blue color for an event next week, I was going to wear it with nude pumps, what do you think :)?

    I've also just nominated you for the versatile award, you check it out here http://cleverspices.blogspot.ca/2013/11/versatile-award.html

    xx Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds gorge! Let me know what you find :) And thank you so much for nominating me! I'll be doing my post soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this website but never ordered anything, I'm going to one day, I guess even if you don't like it, for 5 pounds its worth trying

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly £5 is nothing really so wouldn't really be bothered if it wasn't that great. Thanks for checking out my post :) x

      Delete