Wednesday 9 October 2013

Amazing Pug Dress

I came across this dress when I watched one of Zoella's videos and she was wearing it. I instantly fell in love with it and wanted it so bad, I mean come on....it's got pugs on it!!! I couldn't find it anywhere and completely forgot about until I joined Shopcade (which was a bad idea since I want everything on there!) and came across it. I had to get it. So I went on to Asos where it's from and bought it :D It came today in the mail and omg it's gorge! I got it in a size 10 which fits fine :). I'm planning on wearing this on Friday so I will post of picture of me actually wearing the dress and how I style it so be sure to check that out because it looks so cute on.

Pug Skater Dress - Asos £25.00
                            
Close up of the print.
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment