Saturday 5 October 2013

Tartan Dress


Helloooo! I just got back from Edinburgh today and done a little shopping while I was there ( I know how naughty of me) and wanted to share with you this amazing little dress I came across. I got this from Internationale where I don't normally shop to be honest but as I was passing it caught my eye so I went in and tried it on. I absolutely love it! I think it fits so well and it's actually a really good thick material so it will last quite a while. I'm going out for a meal tonight so I'm gonna wear it to that. 

Tartan dress - Internationale £16.99
I then started to think about what I would wear on my feet with the dress and thought a cute little pair of boots would go nice with it and for a while now I've been wanting a little pair of black ankle boots so I went into Newlook and came across these. They are so comfy and not expensive at all so grabbed them as they were the only pair left in my size :D

Black ankle boots - Newlook £19.99
                                 


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sure I've followed you on bloglovin and also followed your blog :) Thanks for checking out my blog! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete