Monday 30 September 2013

Primark liquid eyeliner review!


Hi guys! I wanted to do a quick review on Primarks liquid eyeliner which I have been LOVING! When I go into Primark I love going to the section where they have lots of little goodies like nail polish and hand cream and other little things. I came across this liquid eyeliner and wanted to give it a try since it was only £1! I obviously wasn't expecting much from it but I just felt I hadn't found one that I was impressed with. Oh my god.....it's sooo good! It is so easy to apply as it has a soft brush and I feel it goes on so smoothly and it also lasts long! So because of this, I bought another one just to stock up on and I will probably pick one up every time I go into Primark because for just £1 I really can't complain! I would totally recommend this eyeliner just to have in your makeup bag because I really do think you'd be shocked at how good it is! Let me know what you think if you do try it out or have already tried :)
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment