Monday 30 September 2013

My tattoos

I got my first tattoo when I was 18 (I think) and it's a pair of ballet shoes. Why did I go for ballet shoes? Well....as you may know from one of my previous posts I love to dance so I wanted to get something that meant something to me so that's why I went for a pair of ballet shoes. I thought it was special to me and of course I still do and I don't regret it. I thought ballet shoes were nice and appropriate rather than a tattoo of a break dancer haha! This one is on my right wrist and wasn't too painful :p So yeah here's a pic of it :)


My second tat is a heart but I wanted it a bit different to any normal heart. I have to say that I actually came across this heart on one of Britney Spears perfumes bottles - Believe. When I saw it I fell in love with it straight away and wanted to get a tattoo of it. I know it sounds a bit sad but hey ho! This one is on my hip and was the least sore out of all 3.


And last but not least my third tattoo. I got this one when I was holiday this year and yes don't worry I made sure the place was clean and was a proper tattoo place :) I actually saw a picture of someone who has this on instagram and I loved it as soon as I saw it! Obviously it's the lyric from Rihanna's song so whenever that song comes on I'm always prancing about lifting my top up (not like that) showing it off haha! This is on my side just under where my bra sits so I feel it's quite sexy and especially if I'm wearing a dress that has cut outs at the side ;). This was very sore so if you're thinking about getting a tattoo in this area then prepare yoursef! :p 
I've also just realised since taking this pic of it that the "e" on the end has faded slightly which I'm quite annoyed about since I only got it done in April :(


I would love to see if any of you lovely people have tattoos so let me know in the comments below and leave a link to your blog and I'll check it out! Thanks for reading xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what lovely tattoos, the ballet slippers one is my absolute favourite. I have two of my own, a little heart on my wrist and a charm bracelet around my ankle which I can add charms on each time something significant happens in my life. It's funny how you can find inspiration from them in the strangest of places, I.e, a britney perfume bottle haha, genius!
    Hope you're ok and I will definitely be following and keeping up with your blog in the future, it's lovely and still only a baby, wowieeeeeeee.
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for the lovely comment! Your charm bracelet tattoo is a brilliant idea I would never have thought of that! Thanks for following me I really appreciate it as yeah my blog is only a baby and I appreciate every single view and comment from everyone. I've followed you and your blog looks great. I'm gonna take a look at it now and yeah I will def be keeping up with yours too :) Thanks for taking the time to read my post and for leaving a comment !
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Your tattoos are very pretty, the heart is very sweet, I would love something along those lines for my third. Thank you for leaving your link on my page!! :D

    Georgie x

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for checking out my post :) x

      Delete