Wednesday 18 September 2013

September Glossy Box - London Edition

Hey!! I've finally found the time to sit down and write about this months Glossy Box! Look how amazing it is!! So this months theme was the London edition and I was so excited when I found out because the box looks amazing! I'll go through each product I got individually and write a bit about each one from what our leaflet tells us about them and how to apply :)

Here's a pic of what the box looks like with all products inside! So the first product is....


Eylure Pre-glued Lashes
"Eylure's pure-glued lashes mean no mess, no fuss, no waiting! Simply remove the lashes from the tray and apply to get natural looking, perfectly full lashes every time. Latex free."
Okay so I didn't actually read about them so that's awesome that you don't need glue to stick them on! I think it also gives you a replacement sticky bit so you can wear them more than once. In my opinion though I think once they've been on they kinda lose their shape and I end up just throwing them away. Also if you're interested.....they are "Contact lens friendly" :)
Application - "For tips on application and caring for your lashes, check out the September box page on the glossy box website.
One set - £5.06                           Shop at www.eylure.com

Rimmel Stay Blushed Blusher
"Rimmel's first liquid cheek tint comes in an impossibly light formula that won't clog pores but will last up to 24 hours. Perfect for any occasion, it blends seamlessly to create long lasting, natural-looking flush of colour. A must-have for autumn / winter!"
I got mine in the shade "Sunkissed Cherry" number 004. This is the full size product which is 14ml so, so far that's 2 full size things :D To be honest though I don't think I will use this.....but hey ho never mind.
Application - "A little goes a long way, so apply just a pea-sized (lol!) amount with your fingertips directly onto cheekbones".
Full size - £4.49 for 14ml                      Find stockists at uk.rimmellondon.com

Toni&Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine & Gloss Serum
"Meet the limited edition packaging by Fashion's Fairy Godmother Lulu Kennedy for TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe. The Classic Shine Gloss Serum controls frizz with lightweight shine and alignement and for a limited time only will come in Lulu's graphic interpretation of a classic design".
Again this is a full size product (woop!) which is 30ml. I've used this once and I put waaaaaay to much on my hands and in in the one spot in my hair which made it very greasy :( I've never use a serum before so had no idea.....I should've maybe obeyed by the instructions :P
Application - "Use on blow-dried hair. Rub 1-2 (this is where I went over the top) pumps of serum between palms and work through lengths and ends, avoiding the roots".
Full size - £7.19 for 30ml                            Shop at www.boots.com

Elizabeth Arden Untold
"A luxurious and modern floral fragrance, UNTOLD celebrates the sophistication and intrigue of the multi-faceted modern woman. From her vibrant optimism and refined femininity to her mysterious aura and magnetic sensuality, UNTOLD's sparkling and fruity introduction, radiant floral heart and mysterious addictive warmth captures femininity in a bottle as beautiful and multifaceted as woman herself."
Well that was quite the hard thing to type :P So this sample of perfume is soooo much better than the pathetic little spray tube thing I got last month which lasted about 2 scooshes haha! The bottle is so nice and it smells lovely. I wouldn't rush out and buy it though.
Application (like you really need to know how to wear perfume but here goes) - "Spray onto your skin, focusing on the inside of your wrists, under earlobes and behind knees" *wink wink* ;)
Full size - £48 for 50ml, £69 for 100ml                      Shop at Debenhams
Any last but not least......


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner
"Onyx's best-selling eye liner will last throughout your entire day, no matter how hectic it is! With a felt tip to draw a thin line for a causual look or a thicker line for a dramatic look, it is super easy to apply and only takes seconds to dry".
Yeah so I was really happy to get another eye liner just simply because its the only piece of make-up (along with mascara) that I wear on nights out so I love trying out new brands. I've never heard of this brand before......oh wait.....that's because it's American....?!? I thought this box was called the London Edition? So I'm a bit confused as to why it's in this box. Anywayssss I shouldn't complain because it is such a good eye liner and it applies sooo easily.
Application - "Using the pen like a marker, draw with the tip closest to your lash line for precise definition and flick upwards at the end for a cat eye or straight out to replicate the A/W 2013 catwalk looks."
Full size - $14 for 3g                          Shop at www.beabombshell.com

So that's everything that I got in this months Glossy box I hope you enjoyed reading. I love doing posts like these so if you want to see more then leave me a comment letting me know :) I hope you are having or have had a nice day and I'll talk to ya'll soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment